Oakwater Resort Address
2705 Wolcott Lane, Kissimmee, Orlando, Florida 34747, USA
- Disney World Resort and Theme Parks – 8 miles and around 15 minutes drive.
- Seaworld Adventure Park and Discovery Cove – 15 miles and around 25 minutes drive.
- Universal Resort Orlando Theme Parks – 20 miles and around 30 minutes drive.
- Orlando International Airport – 27 miles and around 30 minutes drive.
- Legoland Florida Resort and Water Park – 35 miles and around 45 minutes drive.
- Sanford International Airport – 55 miles and around 60 minutes drive.
- Busch Gardens, Tampa – 75 miles and around 90 minutes drive.
- Kennedy Space Center – 70 miles and around 75 minutes drive.
- Cocoa Beach is the nearest beach to Orlando – around 60 miles and around 75 minutes drive.
- Daytona Beach is one of Florida’s most popular beaches – around 60 miles and around a 75 minute drive.
- Clearwater Beach on Florida’s Gulf Coast – around 100 miles and allow for a 2 hour drive.
- Miami International Airport and the Gold Coast Beaches – vary between 200 / 250 miles and allow for a 4 hour drive.
- More information about the Orlando Attractions
NB: All driving distances and times are approximate and dependent on local conditions and choice of routes. Use the information as a guide only.
Oakwater Resort Orlando is a gated community located in the popular West Kissimmee area on Old Lake Wilson Road, a short distance south of US Highway 192, just two miles from the entrance to Disney World Resort which is within easy driving distance.
There is a multitude of shopping, restaurants and entertainment only a short drive away and all the exciting Orlando Attractions are within an easy drive. Universal Studios is less than 20 minutes away, Sea World 15 minutes, Orlando International Airport 25 minutes and Clearwater on the Gulf Coast just a 90 minute drive away.
Shops, supermarkets, restaurants, fast food outlets, leisure attractions and all types of general amenities are numerous and located within one mile and throughout the Kissimmee Area.